App APIs are needed to build your own mobile and web apps for end users. You don't need to use these APIs if you use the Yordex apps for your end users.
App APIs cannot be used for bank payouts
As part of our regulatory requirements we need to ensure that bank payouts instructions (ACH, SEPA or Faster Payments instructions) come from end users authorised by the customer to make payouts. To be able do that, we need to manage the session. App APIs can therefore not be used for bank payouts unless you have a direct relation with the bank provider.
Not all APIs that our own mobile app and web app use are documented in this section. Below is a list of other APIs that are not documented. If you wish to use any of these APIs as well, please contact us:
Users and sessions
- End user sessions should be managed in your own app. When calling the Yordex APIs you will always use your API key as described here.
- Adding cards to Google / Apple Pay wallets
Order and Events specific APIs:
- Tasks which is a list of outstanding actions per user
- Comments per order as used in the Yordex mobile and web apps
- Indicating an event was paid if you made the payment yourself
- Indicating an event was synced with the accounting system
- Forms: adding custom fields and keeping track of which fields are mandatory or optional for a specific customer
- Notifications: email notifications and mobile push notifications settings
- Approval rules: custom approval rules settings
- Exchange rates
Updated 8 months ago